Geohoney’s World Best Honey is considered to be a significant source of carbohydrates: one tablespoon of honey provides us with 66 calories. Honey is mainly and largely composed of natural sugars – mostly fructose and glucose – with a percentage that ranges between 50-80 calories.
Due to the high level of fruit sugar in it (fructose), honey is deemed sweeter than normal table sugar; it also contains 8-18% water. The less water it contains, the better the quality of the honey is.
As for the rest of its components, honey contains a good amount of minerals such as potassium, calcium, sodium, magnesium, iron and zinc, as well as other types of minerals. It also consists of many vitamins, such as: B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B6, B8, vitamin C, Carotene and others.
In a Nutshell Honey Is Best for
• Source of Energy for Adults and Children
• Anti-Bacterial and Anti-Microbial
• Prevention of Digestive System illnesses
• Preserves Teeth and Protects Gums
• Cough Medicine
• Enhances Blood Hemoglobin and Increases Its Fertility
• Excellent Choice for Athletes
• Heals out Wounds and Burns
• Honey simply means better Sex
Go to Geohoney and Try Our World Best Collection of Honey!